1. Blackberry Battery Disconnect.
2. Wait about 30 seconds and then plug it in again (same as Hard Reset)
3. Once the notification light turns red immediately press the back / exit[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
4. Continue to hold the back / exit until the boot process is complete (until no logo)
5. If successful it will be no notification on the home screen like this[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6. Just hit ok
7. Congratulations you've made it into "Safe Mode''
men immediately delete / uninstall applications that problematic.
8. To exit safe mode
, remove the battery and let it run normally (quick pull plain)hope that helps.